Breakaway and Conference 2013: Stratford-upon-Avon
Following on from the successful event at Oxford Castle in January 2012 we are repeating it in early February 2013 using the same format - mixing business with pleasure - centred on The Legacy Falcon Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon. Members said that the 2012 conference was too rushed so we're making 2013 a full day. Below is a summary.
- Tuesday 5th February 2013: some members will be starting to assemble and getting together informally
- Wednesday 6th February 2013: most members will have 3 course dinner together at The Legacy Falcon Hotel from 7.30 pm cost £21.50
- Thursday 7th February 3013: range of organised entertainments finishing with trip to see a Shakespeare play
- Full details www.bedposts.org.uk/news/breakaway.htm
- Wednesday 6th February 2013. Assemble 10.00 - 10.45 am.
- Full details www.bedposts.org.uk/news/conference-programme.htm
Tickets can be bought through the BedPosts website as follows:
- £34.00 for conference including lunch
- £21.50 for group dinner
The above prices are in respect of payment by internet banking or cheque; for online credit/debit card purchases a 3% surcharge will to be added to cover collection costs.
The Verona Suite conference room has ample seating for both BreakAway and day trip attendees. The conference starts in earnest at 10.45 with the previous 45 minutes being given over to registration, coffee and BedPosts business. This flexible start of the conference is conveniently arranged to allow an easy drive for those living within 50 miles of Stratford-upon-Avon. Members not staying overnight should consider coming for the day and fill the back seat of the car with friends/associates in the business whether or not currently BedPosts members.
Members booked for the BreakAway should buy conference, dinner or theatre elements online or send a cheque in advance. (Theatre ticket offer expires at end 2012.) An invoice/receipt will be issued by Internet Results Ltd for accounting/tax purposes as a business expense.
BedPosts newsletters about the event will be circulated in December or January to non-members within easy driving distance.
Further information on all the above can be obtained by clicking on the appropriate navigation link.