BedPosts is a free-to-join online meeting place for independent accommodation providers who share information with one another with an aim of better marketing themselves within prevailing legislation. Members meet on Internet Forums hosted on www.BedPosts.org.uk and members' businesses are advertised on www.BedPosts.uk.
Both BedPosts.org.uk and BedPosts.uk host some services provided by BedPosts Business Club which is financed by a small annual subscription.
Your data is used to keep you informed in 3 principal ways:
- Reading and writing on the pages of the BedPosts Forums
- Summary of Forum posts sent out by email - daily, weekly or monthly according to member preference
Find out more about BedPosts Services here.
The BedPosts websites are owned and hosted by Internet Results Ltd, which company also provides Internet marketing services to all types of businesses through the medium of web sites.
Privacy for Members
1. Information We Collect
The personal information that we may collect and process from a member or potential member broadly falls into the following categories:
- Data you provide to us: In the course of engaging with our services, you may provide personal information about yourself and your business. Personal information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the services or communicate with us in any other way.
- Data we collect from other sources: From time to time we may obtain information about you from third-party sources such as public databases, social media platforms and websites published on the Internet.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your data to:
- send you system alert messages.
- communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- provide, support and improve our services.
- provide suggestions to you.
- bill and collect money owed to the BedPosts Business Club.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our services including using cookies, pixels and web beacons. For example a third-party mass-mailer uses web beacons in the emails it sends on our behalf to track certain behaviour such as whether the email sent was delivered and opened and whether links within the email were clicked. These technologies collect information such as your IP address, browser and email client type and other similar details. We use this information to measure the performance of our communications with you. Cookies saved on your device obviate the need to re-enter username and password each time you login.
4. Location of your data
Your BedPosts data is in two places:
- BedPosts systems hosted on a server operated by Internet Results Ltd
- MailChimp mass emailer. By clicking on an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you, MailChimp will automatically unsubscribe you from future mailings. We shall then assume that you are no longer interested in services provided by BedPosts and shall close your accounts and delete your data.
5. Data Protection Rights
You have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of personal information. As a Member you can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within the two dashboards provided on BedPosts.org.uk at:
- www.bedposts.otg.uk/community which holds data about your personal Forum profile
- www.bedposts.org.uk/dashboard which holds data about your business advertised on www.bedposts.uk
You may also contact us directly to effect changes to your data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club membership £50.00 per annum
(30 days money back guarantee)